Celebrating Community Arts, Business & Culture
Good Friends of Belfast's Vibrant Artists, Makers, Leaders, Luminaries, Visionaries, Doers & Builders
Our mission is to support and promote local artists, business leaders, community organizers, and anybody dedicated to making Belfast a better place in which to live, work, and play.
Specifically, Belfast Alive! achieves its goals by being both a multi-media production and professional consulting and mentoring organization; we also utilize our creative video services to help promote and support our local clients succeed.
Here are the Belfast Alive! essential components devoted to fulfilling our mission:
A. GOOD MORNING PRODUCTIONS: This is the multi-media production
part of Belfast Alive! We produce, manage, and distribute a variety of media products that serve local clients. These media are:
1) Television Program: Good Morning, Belfast! community TV show is produced and hosted by George and Kristin Frangoulis. This weekly TV program features and celebrates folks in Belfast and Waldo County. www.goodmorningbelfast.online
2) Print Publication: We also publish a print newsletter, Village Voices Community Journal, that provides readers with excerpted interviews of Good Morning, Belfast! guests and contains promotions for local clients.
3) Outdoor & Digital Media: We manage websites, social media platforms and Facebook accounts. We manage Window on Poetry, a billboard on the Belfast Free Library’s front window featuring the works of Maine poets. Our many media underwriters and sponsors are also featured on our websites.
B. BELFAST ARTS ALIVE: Our experienced and knowledgeable staff support and promote all the local arts, cultural enterprises, our creative economy, as well as area businesses.
Kristin Frangoulis is co-director of Belfast Alive! and is an acclaimed fine artist, poet, theatrical playwright, director and actor; she is also producer and host of her Good Morning, Belfast! television Arts by the Bay segment and WBFY community radio Poetry by the Bay show. She provides important contributions to artists and the creative economy of Belfast.
Further, Belfast Alive! founder and director, George Frangoulis, has worked with a variety of Maine business clients as a Certified SCORE Mentor. He has also owned and operated many business enterprises. As a result, he has extensive entrepreneurial, management and executive experience.
He provides professional consulting and mentoring services for the arts
and cultural and commercial enterprises through a personal, hands-on approach. He strives to assist client members to grow and succeed by focusing on these critical areas:
1) Creating and controlling quality production;
2) Advertising and promoting their products and services;
3) Providing long-term customer and member support;
4) Developing business, financial and marketing plans;
5) Establishing human resource policies and procedures.
C. BLUE SAILS: This is our creative video services component of Belfast Alive! that provides fine video design for our partners. We offer outstanding and unique video promotions for broadcast, social media and even client websites. Sponsors and underwriters of our Good Morning, Belfast! community TV show get custom video promotions free of charge.